Covid 19 Policy
Whilst many people will be keen to have a long-awaited holiday in the privacy of our self-catering properties, we appreciate the coronavirus has left many nervous to book. We want to continue to provide our guests with peace of mind when making a 2023 booking.
At a glance
- If COVID-19 international travel restrictions[*] prevent your stay you can move your dates free of charge.
- If your property is closed due to COVID-19 measures you can move your dates or have a full refund.
- We offer card payments for additional security.
The health and safety of our guests is a priority. In the light of the Covid-19 outbreak, we would like to share with you the enhanced cleaning and precautionary measures that we have instituted at our villa.
Thorough our cleaning process, common surfaces such as tables, light switches, entertainment screens, TV and Aircon remotes are cleaned with disinfectant spray and wipes. The change of all pillow covers, bedsheets, and blanket after checkout are already our standard.
The Air Condition systems are being disinfected on a weekly basis as well after guests check out. Hand sanitiser can be found throughout the property.
Safety Features implemented:
- Face masks for guests available
- First aid kit
- Hand sanitiser in guest accommodations and main areas
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Guest accommodations are sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodations are disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry are washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- We use cleaning supplies which have been proven effective against Coronavirus
Food & Drink safety
- Delivered food is securely covered
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware are sanitised between use
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodations
Please note the above does not replace the need for adequate travel insurance for your stay including cover for flight cancellations/ changes and for any COVID-19 related cancellations including, but not limited to, cancellations for contracting COVID-19 and/or being a close contact. Please note it is part of our Terms and Conditions that you have adequate travel insurance in place for your stay.